KBKG Principal Lester Cook, CCSP will be virtually presenting Bonus Depreciation Update at MICPA’s Tax Professionals and the IRS: Successfully Working Together Conference. Taking place on June 9th from 3:10 PM – 4 PM Eastern time, this presentation will provide information on bonus depreciation and other related depreciation issues. Lester will clarify when bonus depreciation is applicable and provide guidance on how to plan accordingly. Specific topics that will be covered include:
- New bonus depreciation timeline and applicable periods and requirements
- The definition of Qualified Improvement Property new category
- Tax reform changes
- Self-constructed property rules
- Acquired property requirements
- How it interacts with cost segregation
Register for Bonus Depreciation Update
Interested in booking Lester Cook to speak at your firm? Fill out our Speaker Inquiry form.
KBKG’s knowledge base consists of a variety of topics including cost segregation tax planning, research & development tax credits, tangible property repair regulations, and more with experienced industry leaders in every category. View our speaker media kits to learn more.