Bonus Depreciation Update & Cost Segregation Tax Planning
This class will give you updates on bonus depreciation and cost segregation. It will clarify many confusing areas of bonus depreciation and discuss how it interacts with cost segregation. Finally, we will discuss any current case law or legal developments in the area of Cost Segregation.
- Understand bonus depreciation criteria
- Applicability to qualified leasehold improvements, retail improvements, and restaurant property
- Understand qualified improvement property
- Differences between self-constructed property and acquired property
- When construction of self-constructed property begins
- Relevance of written binding contract rules
- Long production period property
- New case law
- Bonus depreciation planning considerations
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for tax, accounting and other professionals in the real estate market.
Available Dates & Registration
If you are having technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as promptly as possible – up to 10 mins after the start of the webinar.
CPE Requirements: To receive CPE credit, you must have answered 75% of the polling questions throughout the presentation and participated (logged in) for a minimum of 50 min for each hour. CPE certificates might take up to two weeks to be issued to your account.
This program is offered at no cost, there will be no refunds issued. KBKG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. For questions, more information, complaints, contact email@example.com.