R&D Tax Credits and the IRS: How to Prepare for Audit
This webinar will cover what you might encounter if the IRS audits the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit filing claims. Topics include IRS organization, personnel potentially involved in the audit, history of IRS guidance and projects, typical audit procedures, common problem areas, and resolution tools. In the event that there is an audit you need to learn what to expect and how to be prepared.
- Provide a general overview of the IRS organization and personnel often involved in R&D Tax Credit audits.
- Learn where the IRS guidance on R&D Tax Credit issues originated from.
- Understand what to expect in an IRS audit of the R&D Tax Credit.
- Discuss the possible resolutions to any problems or disagreements occurred in an R&D Tax Credit audit.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for tax, accounting, and other professionals who are performing research and are claiming the RC including but not limited to: CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, and engineers.
Available Date & Registration
*Webinars are listed in Pacific Time
If you are having technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]. We will respond as promptly as possible - up to 10 mins after the start of the webinar.
- To receive CE or CPE credit, you must have answered 75% (3 out of 4) of the polling questions.
- Participate (logged in) for a minimum of 50 min for each hour.
Certificates may take up to three weeks to be issued to your account.
This program is offered at no cost, there will be no refunds issued. KBKG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For questions, more information, complaints, contact [email protected].
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE SAYING ABOUT US
"I found the hour of presentation very valuable - thank you . Great presentation."
Lisa C, CPA
"Excellent presentation by knowledgeable presenters. Thank you for sharing your insights."
Matthew B, Austin, TX
"Meaningful information shared, useful when involved in a research tax credit examination. Well done."
Dorothy T, Petroleum Engineer