Fall 2021 Update: Employee Retention Tax Credits - Qualifications, Benefits & Refunds
This course will review the details of the recently passed Taxpayer Certainty and Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2020, including:
- Qualifying companies – aggregation rules, full-time employee limitations
- Qualifying wages – healthcare costs
- Reporting requirements and refunds
- Interaction with PPP loans, including the difference between the 2020 and 2021 credit rules and calculations
- Understanding how companies can immediately benefit from this valuable refundable tax credit
- Government shutdown orders
- Discussion of items from Notice 2021-49
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for tax, accounting, and other professionals.
Available Dates & Registration
*Webinars are listed in Pacific Time
If you are having technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]. We will respond as promptly as possible - up to 10 mins after the start of the webinar.
CPE Requirements: To receive CPE credit, you must have answered 75% of the polling questions throughout the presentation and participated (logged in) for a minimum of 50 min for each hour. CPE certificates might take up to two weeks to be issued to your account.
This program is offered at no cost, there will be no refunds issued. KBKG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. For questions, more information, complaints, contact [email protected].