Tangible Property Repair Regulations Webinar
Course Description: The Final Tangible Property Repair Regulations are in full effect, yet many taxpayers are not in compliance or are missing opportunities to take full advantage of these new rules. This session covers compliance requirements as well as potential tax planning strategies on both a retroactive and prospective basis. Our presenter will also go over in-depth examples and real-life case studies. Participants will be better able to identify tax saving opportunities and be in compliance with these new regulations.
- Understand changes and new requirements presented by the final repair and disposition regulations
- Identify opportunities for missed deductions and other tax planning ideas
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Unit of Property rules
Repair Regulations Overview and Practical Considerations:
- Common changes in accounting methods and optional elections
- The De Minimis Safe Harbor and the $5,000/$500 thresholds
- The Routine Maintenance Safe Harbor
- Relief for Small Businesses
- Disposition rules
- Definitions of Betterments, Adaptations, and Restorations with examples
- Rules for materials and supplies
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for tax, accounting and other professionals in the real estate market.
Available Dates & Registration
This program is offered at no cost, there will be no refunds issued. KBKG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. For questions, more information, complaints, contact email@example.com.