Transfer Pricing Cash Savings Strategies and New Tax Audit Rules
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the operations of multinationals around the world. Although many companies are struggling, new approaches to transfer pricing can lead to significant tax and cash savings. In this practically-focused webinar, our transfer pricing economist will review timely issues with real-world examples, including:
- Practical insights on US and international transfer pricing rules
- Anticipating tax authority audit strategies
- Reducing transfer pricing risks through documentation and benchmarking studies
- Tax and cash savings opportunities in a COVID-19 environment
- US tax reform savings opportunities
- How does a global minimum tax affect transfer pricing?
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for tax, accounting and other professionals that work with internationally focused companies.
Available Dates & Registration
*Webinars are listed in Pacific Time
If you are having technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]. We will respond as promptly as possible – up to 10 mins after the start of the webinar.
- To receive CE or CPE credit, you must have answered 75% (3 out of 4) of the polling questions.
- Participate (logged in) for a minimum of 50 min for each hour.
Certificates may take up to three weeks to be issued to your account.
This program is offered at no cost, there will be no refunds issued. KBKG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For questions, more information, complaints, contact [email protected].
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE SAYING ABOUT US
"Excellent speaker, hoping to see more webinars offered from this speaker."
"Excellent speaker. Very knowledgeable, but not overwhelming. Alex began with an overview for each topic and then dropped down layer by layer to add complexity. Very well prepared."
Gordon C, Calgary, AB
Buffi B, Atlanta, GA