Principal - COST SEGREGATION
Amar spent 15 years at a Big Four accounting firm and one year at Centiv, LLC, focusing on various specialty tax products including Cost Recovery Solutions and Research & Development Tax Credits. In the past 16 years of practice, Amar has become an expert in cost segregation and large fixed asset depreciation reviews for purposes of identifying federal, state, and property tax benefits. Amar earned his bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance from The University of Tennessee, Knoxville and is a Georgia-licensed CPA and member of the AICPA.
In his spare time, Amar enjoys spending time with his wife and two boys - Kaiden and Rajah. He loves to golf, travel, and watch sports (mostly his beloved Tennessee Volunteers). Amar can occasionally be caught binge-watching The West Wing and The Office at odd hours of the day.
- Member of American Institute of CPAs
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Georgia, January 2010
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member #6714047
- American Society of Cost Segregation Professional, Member
- Certified Authorization File with IRS
- Preparer Tax Identification Number with IRS