KBKG Residential Cost Segregator™ Q&A


Question: Did you have to file 3115 in order to partially dispose of assets retired in the current year, but purchased in a prior year? Answer: No. Current year partial dispositions do not require a Form 3115. Question: Are 5 year appliances (maybe $1,000/unit?) the main accelerated depreciation items from 27.5 year depreciation? It seems … Read More