Alex has been a transfer pricing economist for his entire career, working for a Big-4 firm, middle-market firm, and through his independent transfer pricing consultancy. As a director at a Big-4 firm, he received the Chairman’s Award and Coach of the Year recognition for building a Detroit-based transfer pricing practice. Prior to joining KBKG, his team was named one of the world’s leading transfer pricing consultancies by International Tax Review for three years in a row. Alex was also featured in Accounting Today for instituting an innovative approach to partnering with professional service firms, including training and development of transfer pricing programs. Our complimentary webinars are hosted to thousands of CPAs nationwide and we also provide CPE credit for CPAs. View our course catalog here: » KBKG webinars.
A bit about our Transfer Pricing Courses:
Transfer Pricing after Tax Reform
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act changed the tax environment for all companies with cross-border operations. This tax reform focused presentation reviews the opportunities and risks facing US and international companies. Our transfer pricing economist will review timely issues including:
- Overview of transfer pricing regulations in the US and internationally
- Tax Reform – FDII, GILTI and BEAT
- Tax competition with lower US tax rates
- Outbound and inbound transfer pricing strategies under tax reform
- Managing transfer pricing risks after tax reform
Transfer Pricing – Fundamentals and Practical Solutions
Transfer pricing is widely considered the most contentious tax issue for multinational companies. In this introductory seminar, our transfer pricing economist provides insights on the fundamentals of US and international cross-border pricing rules. He also reviews practical strategies that companies and their advisors can utilize to assess transfer pricing risks and opportunities, based upon 20-plus years of US and international transfer pricing experience.
- Fundamentals of US and global transfer pricing regulations
- Transfer pricing documentation rules for penalty protection
- Strategies for assessing transfer pricing risks in the US and internationally
- Tax Reform and Transfer Pricing overview
- Recent International Transfer Pricing Developments
Interested in booking Alex as a speaker for your firm? Please direct your inquiry here: » www.kbkg.com/speaker-inquiry.