SO SUM LEE
So Sum Lee is a Principal at KBKG. So Sum has over 18 years of experience in public accounting and has a wide range of experience in Taxation, as well as servicing high-net-worth clients. So Sum’s area of expertise includes industries such as wholesale, real estate investments, and restaurants.
So Sum has a degree in Business Economics with a minor in Accounting from the University of California, Los Angeles. She is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- KBKG, Principal (2019 – Present)
- Hsu, Yim, Leung & Koo LLP (August 1996 – September 2005)
- Member of California Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Real Estate Roundtable - Associate Council Member (2019 - Present)