Gregory A. Kniss
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
Gregory A. Kniss is the founder of KBKG. He has been actively involved with the firm’s tax consulting practice for over 20 years and a practicing tax consultant for over 35 years. In 2001, he introduced the tax concept of Cost Segregation to the Principal group, establishing KBKG. Today, KBKG is a national tax consulting practice providing specialty tax services, including Cost Segregation, Research and Development tax credits, Green Building tax incentives, employment tax credit consulting, Repairs vs Capitalization consulting, IC-Disc consulting, and Section 199 consulting to clients around the country.
Gregory A. Kniss is a member of the PrimeGlobal World Board of Directors since 2015, a key member of the North American Board of Directors since 2012, and an active member since 2006.
Gregory A. Kniss received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting at California Lutheran University in 1983.
Greg currently lives in Santa Clarita, California with his wife, Jennifer and has two grown sons, Eric and Michael. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, traveling, sharing wine, golfing, being at the beach, and doing just about anything outdoors or sports related.
- KBKG, Chairman of the Board (2022 - Present)
- KBKG, Managing Principal (2009 – 2021)
- KBKG, Principal (2001)
- Savings Unlimited, Inc., Principal (1997 – 2001)
- Member of California Society of CPAs
- Member of American Institute of CPAs
- Member of PrimeGlobal International
- PrimeGlobal Board of Directors, World Board – Current Member
- PrimeGlobal Board of Directors, North American Region – Current Member