EDDIE PRICE, CCSP
PRINCIPAL - COST SEGREGATION
Eddie Price is a Principal with KBKG and currently oversees the Southern region and its Texas-based operations. He is a Certified Cost Segregation Professional (CCSP) with the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (www.ASCSP.org). With over 40 years of cost segregation experience dating back to the Investment Tax Credit period, Eddie Price is one of the most experienced experts in the industry.
Eddie Price currently serves as President of the ASCSP and is a former Chair of the Testing Committee and the Education Committee. He helped lead the effort to develop educational courses and exam prep material that ASCSP members utilize before taking industry accreditation exams. He was also instrumental in getting ASCSP qualified by NASBA to provide Continuing Professional Education (CPE) to the CPA community.
Before joining KBKG, Eddie founded Fortress Analytics Inc., a firm specializing in cost segregation services. Prior to that, he spent 20 years with Deloitte where he led a regional cost segregation practice and established his reputation in the marketplace as a cost segregation expert. His client service experience includes delivering cost segregation services to some of the largest corporations in the world. He also has significant experience successfully dealing with IRS audits in this area.
Eddie graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in Environmental Design and Masters in Construction Management.
Key Experience and Affiliations
- Real Estate Roundtable - Associate Council Member (2019 - Present)
- ASCSP Certified Cost Segregation Professional: Member # C0112-08
• ASCSP President (2023 - Current)
• Board of Directors (2014 – 2020; 2023 - Current)
• Testing Committee Chair (2020 - 2023)
• Testing Committee Member (2014 - Current)
• Education Committee Chair (2013 - 2014)
• Secretary of ASCSP Board (2012 - 2014)
• Education Committee Chair (2010 - 2012)
- Euless City Council – Mayor Pro Tem (2022 - Present)
- Euless City Council - Council Member, Place 3 (2014 - Present)
- 6 Stones – Board of Directors (2020 - Present)
Hobbies and Interests
Mentoring, Volunteering, Languages, Writing