EDDIE PRICE, CCSP
PRINCIPAL - COST SEGREGATION
Eddie is a Principal with KBKG and oversees the Southern region and its Texas-based operations. He is a Certified Cost Segregation Professional (CCSP) with the American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals (www.ASCSP.org). With over 35 years of cost segregation experience dating back to the Investment Tax Credit period, Eddie is one of the most experienced experts in the industry.
Eddie currently serves as Co-Chair of the Testing Committee of the ASCSP and is a former Chair of the Education Committee. In that position, he led the effort to develop educational courses and exam prep material that ASCSP members utilize before taking industry accreditation exams. He was also instrumental in getting ASCSP qualified by NASBA to provide Continuing Professional Education (CPE) to the CPA community.
Before joining KBKG, Eddie founded Fortress Analytics Inc., a firm specializing in cost segregation services. Prior to that, he spent 20 years with Deloitte where he led a regional cost segregation practice and established his reputation in the marketplace as a cost segregation expert. While at Deloitte, Eddie led a team of 16 professionals to develop 36-course hours of cost segregation training. His client service experience includes delivering cost segregation services to some of the largest corporations in the world. He also has significant experience successfully dealing with IRS audits in this area.
Eddie graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in Environmental Design and Masters in Construction Management.
Key Experience and Affiliations
- Real Estate Roundtable - Associate Council Member (2019 - Present)
- ASCSP Certified Cost Segregation Professional: Member # C0112-08
• Board of Directors (2014 - 2020)
• Testing Committee Co-Chair (2020 - Current)
• Testing Committee Member (2014 - 2019)
• Education Committee Chair (2013 - 2014)
• Secretary of ASCSP Board (2012 - 2014)
• Education Committee Co-Chair (2010 - 2012)
- Euless City Council - Council Member, Place 3 (2014 - Present)
- 6 Stones – Board of Directors (2020 - Present)
Hobbies and Interests
Camping, Mentoring, Classic Cars, Writing