Lester is a 15 year veteran in the tax specialty service industry. He is the leader of KBKG’s Fixed Asset Review Practice. He is a certified member of the American Society of Cost Segregation professionals, a group that he has been a part of since 2008. Throughout his career, Lester has completed cost segregation analyses on thousands of properties ranging from office space leasehold improvements to multi-billion dollar industrial complexes and hotel and resort projects. He has worked with many Fortune 500 companies successfully representing his claims to both IRS and Financial Auditors.
Prior to KBKG, Lester led the PwC Central Region Cost Segregation Center of Excellence; providing engineering based Cost Segregation project management, oversight, and expertise to all other fixed assets teams throughout the U.S. and Canada. He was a recipient of the 2008 PwC Greater Chicago Market Chairman's Award for Outstanding Leadership.
Lester was born and raised in Northwest Indiana and is the head of the KBKG Chicago Office. He earned a Bachelor in Construction Management from Purdue University.
• KBKG, Director, (2015 – Present)
• PricewaterhouseCoopers, Director, Leader of Central Region Cost Segregation
Center of Excellence (2005 – 2015)
• BKD, LLP, Engineering Consultant (2001 – 2004)
• Bachelor of Science, Construction Management, Purdue University (2003)
• Member of Illinois Society of CPAs
• Member of American Institute of CPAs
• Lecturer – American Foundry Society
• ASCSP Certified Cost Segregation Specialist: Member #C0077-08
• American Society of Appraisers, Senior Appraiser (2009-2015)
• National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) member (2012-2014)