Greg is the founder and Managing Principal of KBKG with over 30 years of experience specializing in the practice areas of real estate, foodservice, and technology. Over the last several years KBKG has grown substantially, developing into a national specialty tax practice, with offices in LA, NY, Chicago, Dallas, and Atlanta. The firm provides services, including but not limited to Cost Segregation Studies, Research & Development Tax Credit Studies, Enterprise Zone Tax Credit Studies, Green Building Tax Incentives, and Repairs vs. Capitalization Tax Credit Studies, to clientele around the country. Greg has played a significant role in the management and growth of the company. While managing the firm, he has educated and consulted with numerous CPAs, attorneys, real estate industry professionals and their clients regarding creative tax planning opportunities that our service lines present. Greg received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting at California Lutheran University in 1983.
Greg is a member of the PrimeGlobal World Board of Directors since 2015, a key member of the North American Board of Directors since 2012, and an active member since 2006.
Greg currently lives in Santa Clarita, California with his wife, Jennifer and has two grown sons, Eric and Michael. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, traveling, sharing wine, golfing, being at the beach, and doing just about anything outdoors or sports related.
• Member of California Society of CPAs
• Member of American Institute of CPAs
• Member of California Restaurant Association
• Member of National Restaurant Association
• Member of PrimeGlobal International
• PrimeGlobal Board of Directors, World Board – Current Member
• PrimeGlobal Board of Directors, North American Region – Current Member
• California Restaurant Association Board of Directors, LA Chapter – Member